The Pentagon’s policy chief announced Monday that the United States will suspend its involvement in a joint body that coordinates military consultation with Canada, pointing to Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney’s address to the World Economic Forum earlier this year. The move comes amid simmering tensions between President Trump and Carney, who is leading a…
Pentagon pauses Canada joint military board, pointing to Carney remarks
Originally reported by The Hill
Related Articles
FDA’s top drug regulator ousted amid agency upheaval
Upheaval among the top ranks of the Food and Drug Administration continued late Friday when Tracey Beth Høeg, the agency...
The Supreme Court avoids taking up a fight over Voting Rights Act enforcement for now
Elections The Supreme Court avoids taking up a fight over Voting Rights Act enforcement for now May 18, 202611:12 AM ...
Hogan: Republicans never got ‘back to sanity’
Former Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R) said in a new interview that the Republican Party never got “back to sanity,” Hogan...
Pentagon says Hegseth campaigning against Massie in ‘personal capacity’
The Pentagon is pushing back on allegations that Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth is politicizing the military with his pl...