Reports of sexual assault in the U.S. military dropped for the third year in a row in 2025, and the Pentagon received a slightly lower number of sexual harassment complaints last year compared to 2024, the department said in a new report that was made public on Friday. The Pentagon received a total of 7,998…
Reports of sexual assault in military dropped for third year in a row: Pentagon
Originally reported by The Hill. Read the full story at the original source.
Related Articles
U.S. Agreed to Pay Liberia $5 Million in Connection with Deportees, Documents Say
The Trump administration approved the payment after Liberia said it would consider taking migrants from other countries.
Outbreak linked to alfalfa sprouts; people sickened with E. coli and Salmonella
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Friday that alfalfa sprouts are linked to a current E. coli an...
TikTok reaches $400M settlement with DOJ over alleged children’s privacy law violations
TikTok and its parent company ByteDance have agreed to pay $400 million to settle with the Department of Justice (DOJ) o...
Controversial attorney Ed Martin leaving Justice Department
The head of the Justice Department’s Weaponization Working Group, Ed Martin, is leaving the department, capping a chaoti...