Secretary of State Marco Rubio on Tuesday announced sanctions on the president of the International Criminal Court and a trial lawyer, part of an escalating fight between the Trump administration, the court and international human rights groups. The Trump administration’s new sanctions target ICC President Tomoko Akane and Senior Trial Lawyer Abdoulaye Seye. Rubio said…
Rubio announces sanctions on International Criminal Court president
Originally reported by The Hill. Read the full story at the original source.
Related Articles
Ossoff says Trump is ‘draft-dodging crook president’ at Georgia town hall meeting
Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) on Tuesday accused President Trump of being a “draft-dodging crook president” during...
Iran’s Speaker says Bessent and Hegseth are ‘way out of their league’
Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf on Tuesday bashed Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and Treasury Secret...
Psaki questions Ossoff on White House aide remark
MS NOW’s Jen Psaki on Monday asked Sen. Jon Ossoff (D-Ga.) about a comment he made last week mocking President Tru...
Person convicted in Bessent assassination attempt gets more than 6 years in prison
The person arrested last year in connection with an attempted assassination plot against Treasury Secretary Scott Bessen...